Currency only accepts plays for consideration that have had a professional production. Please send them through, together with reviews, to proposals (at) Currency.com.au.
For all other submissions, please answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your book. Describe the book as though you were writing the back-cover blurb.
- Please list and briefly describe the chapters.
- Who are you writing this book for? Who will read it? Is the style popular, general reader, academic, educational? What size is the book’s potential market? Is it local or international?
- Why is there a need for this book?
- Has the book been reviewed or mentored already, throughout the drafting process? Tell us about any guidance you’ve received.
- Tell us about your experience in this area. Why are you the person to write this book?
- How far along the process of drafting are you, and how long is left to go?
- Will the book include input of another person? Do you own, or can you obtain, the copyright or publishing rights to all the material to be published?
- What do you think would be a reasonable price for this book?